Paste your Google Webmaster Tools verification code here
19th October | Dubai
Smart Business Expo, supported by Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce, will bring business owners and decision-makers together for a new business-to-business forum and supplier exhibition, catering specifically to the needs and solutions for SMEs from October 25-26 at Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre.
With SMEs accounting for 94% of companies operating in the UAE and a GDP share of 60%, the Smart Business Expo provides a critical resource in connecting SMEs, as well as entrepreneurs, start-ups and established businesses with competitive business solutions, sales opportunities and networking for business growth.
Businesses Solution providers exhibiting at the Expo will give exclusive offers and discounts, only available at the show, providing visitors with a unique chance to save money and increase profitability on essential and innovative business services.
A series of free business workshops and seminars held during the event will address the key trending topics affecting SMEs in the region, including the introduction of Value Added Tax, which is due to come into effect in the UAE on January 1, 2018, and has been recognised as a key priority for the sector to understand
Key speakers at Smart Business Expo 2017 :
– Faisal Alhmoudi / Senior Manager Takamul Program at Department of Economy Development (DED)
– Salem Abdalla Bin Shabib Acting / Director – Special Projects Office Department of Economy Development (DED)
– Renuka Gunjahalli, Principal Consultant, Centurion Consulting LLC, UAE
– Alexander Collins is Strategy Director and Leader of EY Growth Solutions for MENA
– Raj Mehta, KPMG
– John Lincoln, Senior Vice President – Small and Medium Businesses (SMB) ETISALAT
– Porus Parvi, Founder , Logoss Management Consultants International
– Scott Cairns , Synergy Group, Managing Director
– Prof. Christopher Abraham, Head Dubai campus and Sr. Vice President (Institutional Development) at the S P Jain School of Global Management
“Smart Business Expo is the perfect platform for the region’s SMEs to meet potential business partners, generate new business leads and sales through direct interaction with solution provides and potential customers. It is proven that senior decision makers prefer to make time for face-to-face contact when developing new relationships and the Smart Business Expo provides a convent and time efficient environment for these busy executives.” said Chris Fountain, Group Managing Director Turret Media, the organisers of Smart Business Expo.
Smart Business Expo will provide visitors with access to services including Technology & Internet, Consultancy & Training,Government Services, Merchant Processing, Finance & Insurance, Legal Services, Accountants & Finance Consultancies, Marketing and Communications Services and Business Setup & Business Centre Services.
Smart Business Expo is part of the first Business Week to be held in Abu Dhabi and will be held at Abu Dhabi National Convention Centre alongside the International Franchise Exhibition and India Trade Expo 2017. Visitors to the Smart Business Expo will be able to access to all three events.
Visit www.sbexpo.ae for more information.